Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy February!



I don't think I wished you all a proper
"Happy February"!
I got so excited when I heard that the groundhog didn't see his shadow. Spring is on it's way...

In the meantime I'm still trying to stay warm and drinking hot cocoa is one sure way to do it, especially if your hot cocoa has the cutest little pink marshmallow hearts floating in it.

I picked up a box of this Swiss Miss Dark Hot Chocolate mix, because we all know that dark chocolate is heart healthy and since February is all about the "heart" and since I'm all about sticking with a theme it just seemed like the right thing to do.


I'm not sure that hot chocolate with heart shaped marshmallows is exactly what one should drink while watching the Super Bowl, but that's what I'm planning to have, and you can be sure that I will be lifting my mug in honor of those
Green Bay Packers.

Hope you have a sweetheart of a weekend.

Sally












































No comments: