Friday, February 18, 2011

Tea of the Week

This weeks tea is Green Tea with Peach from Bigelow. We used to drink the Green Tea with Mango, but I can't find it here. The peach is pretty tasty hot or cold. I have to admit, that the real reason that I buy it is because I love the color green of the box and individual packages. It's bright and goes perfectly with all of the red stuff in the kitchen. Is that a silly reason or what?
One of my favorite treats with tea is a little slice or two of my Grammy's banana bread. When cleaning out the freezer, which was long over due, I found half a loaf all wrapped up tight in foil. I couldn't believe my luck.
I'm off to enjoy my little snack while I look through my new sock pattern book. Who could ask for more?
I'll post the banana bread recipe above in "I Love the Taste of..." It's the best way I know to use up questionable bananas.
Sally

No comments: