Saturday, February 19, 2011

You've Got Mail

The doorbell rang. When I opened the door, no one was there just a brown box sitting on my front porch. A brown box that I was not expecting to arrive until sometime next week. What a happy surprise.
I know that you already are aware of how I feel about Pottery Barn. I have been admiring these drapes in the catalog ever since we moved into the house. They don't carry them in the store, so I was having a difficult time deciding how they would look in person. I imagined the colors to be a little bit brighter, but now that they have been hanging up all afternoon and some of the wrinkles are falling out. I think they are quite charming. Maybe even elegant in a cute kind of way.






I'll let Alan make the final decision.


I can hear you laughing. OK, so my guess is we will keep them. What do you think?







.







Sally






1 comment:

Angela said...

LOVE the drapes! They look like they were custom made for your room. Sally's expert taste on display...wish I could see them in person. Thank Heaven for technology!