Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy Birthday David!

Cutest kid ever! David turns 26 today. OMG it's so hard to believe. Where has the time gone? It must be true though, because we got a letter from our insurance company saying that he would only be covered until the end of the month. Good thing he's in medical school and already has it figured out. What do you give a 26 year old for his birthday?. Thank goodness we made these adorable pop-up cards at my last card club get together. I sent a different one to my Dad for his birthday last week. My Dad's didn't include the money candles, his was a bit more sophisticated, cause you know he's 83 and celebrating that accomplishment just call for sophistication. I also sent David a one person microwaveable cake with real birthday candles. I hope he really lights them and makes an extra special wish, like maybe winning the lottery, or something along those lines. 26 years ago I became a Mom and I think it's been the best 26 years of my life. Love you David.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday David! Barb & Jorge