Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love and eat some more....


Grace and I went to see Eat, Pray Love- the movie this afternoon. We have been looking forward to seeing it for a while, but decided to wait until school started back for kids in Louisville. That way we would have the whole theater mostly to ourselves. Since it was supposed to rain today(which it hasn't) we decided to venture out. We knew something was up as soon as we got out of the car. Turns out Wednesdays are senior day at the movies. The theater was packed full and we were by far the youngest people in the audience by a good 20-30 years. The funniest part was watching all of the ladies come in with their kiddie snacks, you know the tiny little drink, popcorn and candy in a carrier. Makes me wonder why I never think to order that. It's probably just enough. Anyway, the movie was very close to the book. I thought the book was OK and I thought the movie was OK too.
Tomorrow we will be doing laundry and final packing. I think we have purchased everything on "the list" and Grace is good to go. I hate saying that, but she is really ready.
Sally

No comments: