Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spa Day

Maggie had a spa day today at the Louisville Groom Room. I don't have a before picture, but let's just say she was a mess. Since this was her first visit to the Groom Room I took along this picture. I know that it's from last winter, but I just wanted to give them some idea of what she was supposed to look like. I dropped her off at 8:00 and was told she would be ready mid afternoon. I was trying to figure out why it would take so long.
Now I know.


Here is her after picture.















Poor thing. I mean really. I was so embarrassed for her. Definitely a case of "less is more". The bandanna is one thing, but the little ear bows have got to go. At least they didn't polish her toenails. I'm going to try and keep them on her though until Alan gets home. I know he is going to have a good laugh.

Sally

No comments: