Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Mama's Boy

I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree. For those of you who know David, I don't have to explain. For those of you who have not had the pleasure, let me just say that he kind of likes things just so. He's seriously goal-oriented and, even when he's having fun and laughing his contagiously huge laugh, he's thinking about what's next on his list of things to do. Does that sound like anyone else you know? Anyway, while we were helping him unpack we found this: A storage container collection that any mother would be proud to know her son owns. He says that it's my fault. He says that I gave them to him. I smile because he kept them.

So now it's confirmed that he shares some of my organizational skills, but let me assure you he has a lot of his dad in him too as you can see from his choice of bathroom reading material.

I think that probably sums it up for today.
Sally

No comments: