Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer Visitors

I'm so sorry that I did not write to let you all know that David arrived safely in Virginia. My mother-in-law called yesterday to check and see if he had made it, because there was no mention on the blog. I forget sometimes that other people actually read this. I haven't posted the last couple of days because we have had company and I thought it might be rude to spend as much time on the computer as it usually takes me to compose these little bits of my life. However, everyone seems to be occupied at the moment so I figured I would send a little update so you can all stop worrying. David is fine. Actually he's super fine today because he got his internet and cable turned on. WOW! Now he needs to focus on the important things, like getting a driver's license and opening a bank account. Real grown up kind of things.

Our summer guests this week have been my Dad, my Uncle Henry and my Aunt Trudy. Uncle Henry is my dad's brother and he and Aunt Trudy drove up from Tennessee just to see me and my new house. Not really. They came to Louisville to visit my Aunt Trudy's cousin Nancy and me and my new house. Every time Alan and I have moved they have come to visit and give their stamp of approval. They say that they even came to visit us in Wisconsin. It must have been a short visit because I don't even remember it. But that doesn't matter, because they do. Anyway, they seem to think that our new house is OK. I feel so much better knowing that.



It was wonderful to spend time with them. Hopefully they will come back again.
Sally

No comments: