Monday, August 2, 2010

Oh What a Night

Last night we went to see the musical Jersey Boys. All I can say is WOW! The show was great and we sat in these wonderfully comfortable box seats. Grace was by far the youngest person in the audience, but she didn't seem to mind at all. I know we are probably the last people to see it, but if it comes to your town and you haven't seen it yet, you won't be disappointed.

Yesterday I told you about the fantastic view that David has from his 19th floor balcony. Here are some pictures to prove it.

Not bad is it? We were so lucky the day we moved him in. There was a break in the weather and the temperature was a perfect 80 degrees with an even more perfect bay breeze. The smell of ocean water really had me longing for the coast, but since it is still hurricane season I was not all that disappointed to get back in the car and drive back over the long and windy mountain roads to Kentucky.





Not many ocean breezes here and the temperature is still unbearable. It is official - July was the 5th hottest month ever recorded here. I'm not kidding you when I tell you it's hot! My plan today is to try and stay as cool as I can. I might even have to turn on the sprinkler and eat a couple of popsicles. Who knows?
Sally

No comments: