Friday, July 23, 2010

Cookin' in Kentucky

Boy are we cooking! And in more ways than one. It is stinkin' hot here. They say that today will be the hottest day of the summer so far. I thought we already had that day last week. Grace and I got up early this morning and drove to the zoo. We are official members of their walking club.
(this is the back of Grace's shirt)
We had a blast! Most of the animals were out and we were practically the only ones there. We did follow an older woman named Joan around. She was kind enough to be our tour guide and we appreciated the help, because basically between 8:00 and 9:30 if you are a walking club member you have free reign of the place. We were dripping sweat when we left, so I'd say that a nice leisurely stroll through the zoo counts as exercise.

Here are some pictures of my most favorite room in the house. I love spending time here, which is a good thing. The layout makes cooking a piece of cake! My kitchen-







Hope you are cooking up some great weekend plans.
Sally



No comments: