Monday, July 19, 2010

The Heat Is On

Wow! I just heard that we are going to be sweating buckets again today. All I want to do is sit on my deck with a extra large lemonade and read. instead I will venture to the basement in search of missing stuff. I need my stuff and until I know where it all is I think my anxiety level will remain high. I'm feeling hopeful that today will be the day that I strike gold. 500 boxes to go....

Here are a few pictures of the master bedroom and that pretty much finishes the upstairs. You can kind of see the master bath, but I'm not going to focus on it right now. It really needs some updating and when we get around to that I'll share some more.














The bedroom is a very nice size, which is good because as you can see we need a place to put all of the furniture that didn't fit in the living room. The ceiling is vaulted which makes it feel even bigger. I can't believe that I forgot to take a picture of the fan. It's interesting. It's blue. It's starting to grow on me.

Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very lovely! You guys are settling in and making it your own. Can't wait to see the finished product! Barb