Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Scary Basement!

I wasn't kidding. This is what our basement currently looks like. Please don't judge us. I promise this is just a temporary situation. Hopefully the next time that I share pictures of this necessary part of our "livable square footage" it will look less like a junk yard and more like a place you would enjoy spending time in. Just so you know, the basement isn't all bad. It has potential that maybe only a few of us can visualize at the moment.



Two of my new favorite things happen to live down there, which means that I have to visit the scary, dark place often. Introducing our NEW washer and dryer! I'm still trying to decide how I feel about the front loading washer. If it really saves us as much money on water and electricity as we were told it would I will probably be able to sing its praises. I just can't figure out how it washes our clothes with so little water. Anyway, don't you think that they deserve to be in a laundry room that shows off their beauty? The current living environment has to change, and I have faith that it will. Stay tuned...


Sally

No comments: