Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Case of Less is REALLY More




I don't know what you got for Mother's Day, but I think I got the best gift ever. Probably because of all of my complaining about how hard it is to get books from our library. Probably because I started reading World Without End by Ken Follett (thanks to Jorge's recommendation) and the book weighs about 5 lb because it's 1012 pages long. Who reads these giant books? Who writes books that long? Anyway, Alan talked me into getting a Kindle. I have to admit that I didn't take that much convincing. We had done some research and decided that the Kindle was the device for me. I haven't figured out all of it's bells and whistles yet, but this tiny little thing can hold thousands of books, maybe not all as big as World Without End, but still lots and lots of books.





Sally

No comments: