Monday, May 23, 2011

Graduation Day





















Well, David did it. He now not only has a BS, but an MS to boot. He's still waiting to hear about medical school admission, but he's feeling hopeful. As soon as we know for sure I'll let you all know. Keep on keeping your fingers crossed for him. Thanks.









The graduation ceremony was lovely. Long, but lovely. The day was perfect, warm and sunny. Just the way I like it. It was so nice to finally meet David's friends. We went out for lunch with some of them and their families and then it was back in the car for the long drive home.











David came with us, so we have a full house again. You just don't know how happy that makes me. My Dad will arrive for the Memorial Day weekend and then we will really be full. Small house lots of people. Where will everyone sit? More importantly, What will everyone eat? I had better get on that.

Happy Monday!

Sally

No comments: