Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Cutest Thing Ever

When we visited Madison Indiana a couple of weeks ago, the "ladies" went into the cutest little quilt/gift shop. I only had a $20.00 bill, so I had to use some discretion. It was difficult for me to decide from all of the "cute" things which ones were going to go home with me. My most favorite find was only $4.00 and I seriously don't know how I ever lived without it. See that little iron candle holder? It fits down into a large canning jar and looks perfect on my picnic table. It keeps the wind from blowing out the flame. I wish I had bought a few more. What perfect little hostess gifts. Now I'm on the hunt for more large jars. The old blue ones are my favorite, but I guess clear ones would work too. Do they come in any other colors? I might just have to check on eBay.

Sally

No comments: