Saturday, May 14, 2011

Getting Going

Sorry you haven't heard from me in a while. We are now members of the Milestone Fitness Center and all of this exercising is cutting into by blogging time. Hopefully I will get into a routine soon and be able to find time for everything. That's always the trick isn't it? When you add something new it seem like something else always has to go. Unless of course you are willing to get up earlier or go to bed later, or maybe just not sleep at all. Well, this girl needs her sleep, so that's staying. Don't worry, I'll figure it out and pretty soon my new schedule will be my new normal. Keeping with our fitness theme, Alan ran a 5K this morning through the zoo. He tried to get Grace and I to do it with him, but we opted out. That's a nice way to say that it was supposed to rain (and it did a little) and we didn't want to get up so early. Poor excuses I know, but it's the truth. When Alan got home we all trotted off to the first Farmers Market of the season. We spent our allotted $20.00 on asparagus, strawberries, honey and a cucumber plant for the garden. Our weekend is off to a great start. hope yours is too.



Sally

No comments: