Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Autumn Leaves......

It's a constant battle. Me vs the the leaves and acorns. I wish I could tell you that I am winning, but that is just not the case.


No matter how hard I try to keep the deck clean, the leaves just keep on falling. You might think that they are "pretty", and I would agree, except for the fact that all of the half eaten acorn pieces can really do a number on your bare feet.





My weapon of choice is this gorgeous red Turbo leaf blower. In less than 5 minutes I can have the whole deck spotless and back to normal.

















Just the way I like it. Not a leaf in sight...








Well, maybe one leaf.


If I'm lucky it will stay like this for about 10 minutes, and then the battle starts all over.


I have to remind myself not to look up. If I do I see that there are still thousands of leaves left to fall and that can be a little discouraging.





Sally


























No comments: