Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Something New

I have been on the hunt for something to fill this little corner space since we moved into this house a year ago. I knew in my mind what I wanted, but the inspiration piece from Pottery Barn at $350 was a bit out of my price range. Enter Target. Who knew that one day while shopping for regular old sheets, I'd discover what can only be called the perfect knock off. Exactly what I have been looking for, for a quarter of the price. Oh happy day!


Sorry for all of the pictures, I just wanted you to see it from every angle. the drawers will hold candles and napkin rings (yes, I have that many) and the baskets will hold place mats and napkins.


I did happen to buy it on a day that Alan was out of town, so I had to put it together myself. I admit that I'm a little challenged in following picture diagram directions. I got it half way together and realized I'd made a little mistake. So, it took me longer to put it together than it should have, but who cares. I can cross one more thing off of my list.


Sally





No comments: