Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday Morning

The sun is shining!!! It's going to be 78 degrees today!!! Who could ask for more? I dropped the dog off at the groomers this morning, mailed a package to David and then decided that I NEEDED a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.

Apparently everyone else in Louisville was thinking the same thing, because the line at the drive up was LLLLLOOOONNGGGG. I didn't really mind though, because did I mention the sun is shining and I got to have a good chat on the phone with one of my bestest friends. I'm really getting into the swing of Autumn now. I've decided to call it Autumn instead of Fall, because I think it just sounds so much better. "Autumn" sounds like it feels to me, colorful and cozy. "Fall" just sounds like a short word and I want Autumn to last a long, long time.

Hope you are enjoying your Tuesday as much as I'm enjoying mine.


Sally



No comments: