Thursday, November 3, 2011

Afternoon Tea


I hope that you are not sick and tired of hearing about Trader Joe's. I just want to share my latest purchases with you because I was pleasantly surprised at how good they both are.

I not usually one to buy scones at the grocery store, but I happened to over hear two ladies talking about how great the TJ's Cinnamon Chip ones were so I decided to give them a try. I have to say that I'm impressed and will probably be back for more.






The tea purchase was just a whim, but a good whim at that. I'm drinking it right now all on it's own. No added honey or sugar. It has a nice lemony flavor and yet it's warm and comforting too.


Tea and Scones with new holiday magazines is one of my favorite ways to spend an afternoon. I wish that you were here to join me.


Sally


No comments: