Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Living In Limbo



I'm having a difficult time making the seasonal transition switch this year.


We seem to have quite the mixture of Fall and Christmas going on at the same time.


I did finally collect all of the pumpkins from the yard, porch and deck yesterday morning. I also took down the Autumn garland hanging around the front door. Maybe from the outside no one can tell that I'm still on the fence about when to pull out all the Christmas stuff.












Maybe if I just start adding in a few things here and there the house will magically decorate it's self.


I couldn't wait to put out the Peppermint Kisses, or start burning my Song of Angels candle.











I've got the hot cocoa and the Holiday Oreos, along with some leftover Halloween cookies that I found in the freezer the other night.




















I've also got the super cute Fresh Market Christmas wine collection.


Now we just need a tree and some lights and a couple of glasses.


That ought to about do it.


Hope your decorating is going much more smoothly.


Sally










No comments: