Friday, December 2, 2011

A Big Pile Of Autumn



Even though I was reminded this morning that winter doesn't officially start until December 22nd, I'm pretty sure that Autumn is over.


I went around the house this morning collecting all things "fall".


I thought you might like to see what I ended up with.


When it's all in one place like this it's even a little much for me.


All of this "stuff" has crept into our house over the past 2o something years.


I can't possibly get rid of it.


I'll just pack it away and know that I'll be so happy to see it again next year.


I might need to run to the store and buy another plastic storage container.







The good news is that Christmas in still trickling in, bit by bit.


We have big holiday decorating plans for the weekend, so hopefully the next time you hear from me I'll be showing you pictures of more than just a swag hanging by the back door.


The weather is going to be beautiful here tomorrow, so we might even have time to finish (or start depending on how you look at it) getting rid of all of the fallen leaves that are currently covering every square inch of our yard and deck.


Alan ordered a fancy new bag thing for the lawn mower in hopes of chopping up all the leaves and adding the bits and pieces to our mulch pile.


Hopefully it makes the job easier, because we only have one rake....


Have a great weekend!

Sally







No comments: