Monday, December 12, 2011

A Little More Decorating





















The problem with getting all of your holiday decorating done early is that you have more time left over to find other places in your house that could use a little something.


Grace's room is all holidayed-up and waiting for her return on the 22nd. We will get to enjoy her until the beginning of February when she will head back to Spain to finish her studies there.




Since the downstairs is all decked out I decided to move upstairs. I added a couple of wreaths to the bedroom doors and spruced up the bathroom with more red and green than a bathroom really needs.








I think I'm really finished now. I should probably start baking cookies, or making fudge. Everyone has a favorite holiday treat and they are all different. All that baking might keep my busy until Christmas.




Sally






No comments: