Monday, December 19, 2011

Less Than One Week To Go

I'm popping in this morning to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, just in case I don't have time to write another post this week.

Last weekend was filled with Holiday parties and David's arrival. His huge laugh is filling our quiet little house to the rafters. It makes me so happy.

My Dad will get here this afternoon and then Grace will be home Thursday night.

I still haven't baked a thing besides too many batches of Red Velvet Brownies. I got one of those jumbo boxes of brownie mix at Costco and
that's what we took to all of the parties we went to.

I'm loving my shawalette/scarf. I asked Alan to take a picture of it without actually getting me in the shot. See how well that worked. There are a couple of more up close pictures of it under the projects tab if you are interested. I wish I could wear it every day, but that would just be weird.

I got some great Christmas news this morning. Alan circled and starred the article in the paper so that I wouldn't miss it. The Louisville Public Library is now (finally) offering e-books. You can check out a book for your Kindle. It stays on the device for 2 weeks and then disappears. No overdue fees. How cool is that? I can't wait to try it out, but first I have to finish reading the Bronze Horseman Trilogy.

I'm off to do a little last minute shopping before I go to work. If you don't hear from me the rest of the week don't worry. I'll be taking lots of pictures so that you won't miss out on a thing that's going on around here :)

Sally

No comments: