Wednesday, December 28, 2011

To Blog Or Not To Blog...



I'm never quite sure what you call the week between Christmas and New Years. I know it's still "The Holiday Season", but considering that I had to work the Monday after Christmas while all of my people stayed home relaxing around the tree (and the TV) makes it feel a little more like a "regular" week to me. It is nice having my family around. The house is full to the rafters with bodies and stuff and food and more stuff. We did loose my Dad for a couple of days as he decided to escape the craziness here and drive down to Tennessee to visit with more family there. He will be back tomorrow. David will fly out Friday, my Dad will return to Greensboro and Grace will hang around until the beginning of February. I know once the house clears out, I will miss the chaos and clutter, so right now I'm spending as much time as I can just enjoying all of the goings on. As you can see from the picture, Santa did bring me a new camera and I have taken so many pictures that I'm sure you will be sick to death of viewing every detail of the Junkins Family Christmas. Sorry about that, but at least I'm giving you a heads up about what I'll be posting in the coming days.

I hope that your in between holidays week is going smoothly and that your preparations for the New Year are underway. I'm still working on my list of resolutions, but I can tell you that one of them includes a trip back to Weight Watchers. More on that to follow. Until then,


Sally

No comments: