Friday, December 23, 2011

The Best Laid Plans



Or as my Dad likes to say " If you have time to spare, go by air." Grace was supposed to arrive home last night around 10:30, as it turns out we are keeping our fingers crossed that she gets home tonight.


Due to a delayed flight from Granada, she missed her connection in Madrid. The earliest they could get her out of Spain was 24 hours later.


The good news is that Iberia Airlines put her up in a swanky hotel and fed her 3 very delicious meals. I guess it could have been worse.


The bad news is that today she will be flying through Boston and New York with a very short connection time between New York and Louisville. I guess if she gets stuck in New York we will be giving Uncle Elliot a call.


All I know is that I want her home. We have all of the stockings this year, but we are missing one very important family member. Hurry up and get home Grace!


Sally

No comments: