Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Another Dreary Tuesday




















Why does the weather always seem to be nasty on my days off? Today is just yuck; Misty, rainy and cold. I did put some new flannel sheets on our bed and that makes me very happy.

I finally made it back to my favorite yoga class this morning. I fell off the wagon a bit when Grace left for Spain. Why get up so early? I decided that during the month of December I'm really going to make a effort. I love yoga, so I'm trying to think of it as a gift to me...


The rest of my day has been filled with the usual, a little grocery shopping, a little laundry and a very little house cleaning.


I think tonight might be a fire in the fireplace kind of night. I might even watch the Micheal Buble Christmas special. I can't decide what I think about him, but I do love a good Christmas special.


I'm updating the other sections of the blog today if your are interested. I'm also trying a strange new recipe tonight that I'll try and post for you tomorrow if it turns out to be as good as everyone around these parts seems to think it is.


Sally

No comments: