Monday, November 28, 2011

Just Me and the Boys



With Grace off seeing the world it was just me and the boys this Thanksgiving. There were times when I felt just a little bit out numbered, but for the most part we had a lovely holiday weekend. I've already told you about our meal and except for the fact that we had to visit two Fresh Markets in Greensboro to figure out which one I actually ordered the food at, it was delicious. The turkey was probably the best I've ever reheated. If you are ever in a pinch I highly recommend you give the Fresh Market traditional Thanksgiving Dinner a try.

The rest of the weekend was filled with watching football, computerizing and sneaking in a nap or two.

































While not all of our favorite teams were winners, we had a great visit with family and friends and that's what Thanksgiving is all about. I hope that yours was just as wonderful and now you are all rested up and ready to tackle December.


Sally






No comments: