Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Airing Out The House

I always hate to see our company leave, especially after such a magically weekend as the one we had at the Breeder's Cup. Uncle Elliot and Jacqueline departed Monday morning so I guess the party is really over. Time to get back to the "normal". I have to tell you that getting back to "normal" is kind of difficult when the weather is absolutely perfect. We are expecting highs in the upper 70's today so I decided to strip the beds and open all the windows. This might be our last opportunity to let in some fresh air before the cold sets in for good. I don't usually enjoy washing bedding. It's just one of those jobs that goes along with taking care of the house. Not as bad as cleaning bathrooms, but a "chore" just the same. I guess having the windows open makes all the difference. The dog is sure enjoying it. She has checked out the smells and sights from every open window.































Hope the sun is shining in your neck of the woods and that your windows are open too.

Sally

No comments: