Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cheers!



I can't believe that I almost forgot to show you these pictures of the wine that Jacqueline brought with her from Iowa last weekend.


Are these labels not just the most adorable wine labels that you have ever seen?


This one with the handcuffs really had me laughing and honestly the wine was delicious too.


She brought them all boxed up pretty from a wine tour that she supposedly went on while waiting to attend a soccer game. Wine...Soccer... Let's just think about that for a minute.


She also brought some Iowa beer/ale. So you can see that we had a mighty fine weekend and that doesn't even include the Breeder's Cup "before party", the actual Breeder's Cup, or the Breeder's Cup "come down party".


I might have to lay off the booze for a while. I'm just saying....


Sally





No comments: