Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Pinterest Problem

I have finally discovered Pinterest and it's making me crazy. I find myself spending way too much time searching for "pins". If you are already a Pinterest fan, than I'm assuming you can relate to my problem. If you have no idea what Pinterest is, you can just save yourself the grief or, if you are curious you can click on the little red "Follow me on Pinterest" button on the right side of my Blog and check out my boards. I don't have everything organized exactly how I want it, but I'm working on it. Pinterest is just a virtual bulletin board where you can "stick" ideas that you find while surfing that interest you. Everything you "pin" is linked back to it's original site, so that when you click on the picture later it will take you to the product, or the directions, or the recipe that you are looking for. It's the coolest thing since sliced bread. I just wish it weren't so addictive. Here are a few of my most recent "pins".


Sally











No comments: