Monday, January 9, 2012

A Puzzle Problem


All my life I've had this problem. If there is an open jigsaw puzzle in the house I'm working on it.







I'm working on it until it's done. I just can't help it. I try to set limits. I tell myself "30 minutes and then go do the laundry". It never works. I find one piece that fits and then I have to find another. I'm afraid that poor Grace has inherited this problem. She might even have it worse than I do. I'm not sure that's possible, but considering that we opened this cute 1000 piece puzzle Saturday afternoon about 3ish and had it completely put together before 11:00 and that was with a quick break for dinner. she is well on her way.















Needless to say we were pretty proud of ourselves. Besides, that left all of Sunday to be productive....

Sally








No comments: