Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yesterday





So, yesterday was January 2nd. Most people in the world had the day off. There was no mail, public schools were still closed, but not my clinic, so off to work I went, but not before hitting the fitness center so that I could at least start off the new year keeping one of my resolutions. I decided to try a new class just to mix things up a bit. I'm sure that I was one of the youngest in the class and I'm not kidding when I say that I had to work hard to keep up.



So January 2nd ~ workout ~ check!




Winter weather also showed up here in Louisville yesterday. We had snow flurries most of the day with the coldest temperatures of the season so far. It was a perfect night for a fire and a little knitting.


I've wanted a "yarn bowl" for a while now, so when I saw this one on Etsy I snatched it up and gave it to myself for Christmas. I love it. See that little curly cue cut out? It helps feed out your yarn without tangling. I've started a new pair of socks. I'll share them with you under my projects tab eventually.


Sally




No comments: