Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Because I'm Crazy


I had to stop by Jo-Ann Fabrics yesterday for a couple of things and what do you know, the yarn was on sale.

I know you are probably wondering why in the world I would be needing yarn of all things.

Well, I'll tell you. For the past few months I been watching some other bloggers making these beautiful stripey ripple afghans. The first Afghan that I ever made, thanks to my mother in laws help was a ripple.



I can't really explain it, but I just wanted to make another one.


Here's a peek inside the bag. I had a difficult time choosing colors. I was a little restricted by what was available and which colors seemed to "go together". I asked a couple of other shoppers what they thought and then just did it.


Once home I couldn't wait to get started. Here's what I've got so far.

I have no idea who this blanket will go to. I have to wait until it's finished to decide. It's going to be colorful and a bit on the "springy" side. All I know is that I'm having fun and did I mention the yarn was on sale?


Sally




1 comment:

Bette Strug said...

Remember, it could have been liquor or gambling. So, you have actually done your family a service!