Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Morning







It was raining when we went to bed last night. I knew something was up when I heard the snow plow drive by at 4:00 AM. We woke up to our biggest snow of the season (so far...),

Surprisingly, school has not be cancelled. The roads are pretty clear, just wet.




We have to enjoy it while it lasts. Tomorrow it is going to be 60 degrees.





You just never know what to expect here in Louisville. One day it's beautiful and 75 degrees, the next day severe storms with tornadoes and 2 days later snow. Keeps us on our toes.
















I have a few more minutes before I have to start getting ready for work. I think I'll just sit here in my purple slippers and look out the windows at our beautiful winter wonderland.


Have a great Monday!

Sally











No comments: