Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First Day Of Spring!

Or should I say Summer? You choose depending upon where you live. I know that it all has to do with the Jet Stream, but we have had some seriously bizzaro weather here in Kentucky.
Today we should break a record that was set back in 1894. I didn't even know that they kept track way back then. Right now it is 83 degrees and it should make it up to 86 later this afternoon. Needless to say, I turned the AC on.
We had such a beautiful weekend. Saturday, Alan set out all of our deck furniture. I swept and fluffed cushions and then about 7:00 PM the strangest thing happened.

A freaky thunderstorm showed up with about an inch or so of hail. It was crazy. I wish we could have gotten better pictures, but it caught us by surprise and it melted within minutes. Crazy...



















Anyway, back to the beautiful weekend. Sunday we decided to grill. I told you, it's summer. We had flank steak, fries and salad. Oh yeah, and iced tea. Summer!
















This is my new favorite salad dressing. Really, I could put it on just about anything. YUM!

I can't wait to see what the rest of "spring" is going to be like.


Sally

No comments: