Friday, March 23, 2012

Dinner On My Own

Boy this house is quiet. Alan is attending a meeting in Indianapolis, so it's just me and the pets. I really don't enjoy eating by myself, unless it means that I get to have something that I know Alan would absolutely refuse to eat. When I got home from work last night the first thing I did was pour myself a glass of wine and pop my Trader Joe's Mojito Salmon into the microwave.








I have been saving this yummy salmon in the freezer for quite a while now, just waiting for the right moment. It was so delicious and the best part it that the "fishy smell" should be gone by the time Alan gets home.











I have a tendency to buy my wine based on how much I like the label on the bottle. I thought this one was pretty cute. Who can resist a Pancake? I've started drinking more white wine. I know that it's not as healthy for me as the red stuff, but it seems to agree with me better. Trader Joe's has quite the assortment, so I figure I'll buy a different kind every time I shop there until we've tried them all. Is that possible? Probably not, but who knows.... I'm not sure what I'm having for dinner tonight, probably just the left over fish, but that's perfectly alright with me.

Hope your weekend gets off to a great start!

Sally

No comments: