Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Breakfast of Champions ~ The New Flavor of the Season

 Just to let you in on a little secret... Pumpkin is out. Gingerbread is in.
This may not be a surprise. 2 and 1/2 months of all things pumpkin is probably enough.
Good thing I'm a huge fan of gingerbread, because it too seems to be just about every where.
Some of my new Trader Joe's favorites include (in no particular order)
Gingerbread Coffee and Walnut Cranberry Bread.
Alan is a fan of the Mini Gingerbread Men cookies, I love the Dark Chocolate dipped Shortbread Stars (in the cookie jar) and I'm just saying I could eat this whole container of caramels if I didn't have so much will power. Seeing as it's not even December yet I'm hoping the will power thing holds up a just a little longer.
On my list of things to do today: Put away fall decorations (good bye pumpkins)
                                                 Clean the house (to get ready for Christmas decorations)
                                                 Have the piano tuned (so it's ready for Christmas Carols)
                                                 Keep working on Super Secret knitted gifts
I was hoping to wake up to a light dusting of snow this morning. Just rain, but the sun is going to come out any minute. Have a great Tuesday!
Sally

No comments: