Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Super Secret Spinning & Knitting

Lots of crafting has been going on around here, but because most of it is Christmas gifts in the making I can't quite show any of it to you just yet. What I can show you are these super cute and super fiddly knitted ornaments. Don't ask me why I thought I needed to make them, I just did. Once I got started I just couldn't stop. I've made these three so far and I have a fourth on the needles. I only bought 4 Styrofoam balls, which is probably a good thing, because as I mentioned there are still presents to be made. I also sewed up this holiday project bag. I'm kind of into draw string bags at the moment. I'm sure it's just a phase and it will pass soon....

Sally

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are as cute as can be!! Where did you get the pattern?