Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Preperations

We will be spending this Thanksgiving with my dad and David in NC. I know most of you probably think we are cheating by ordering our complete dinner from the Fresh Market again, but hey, it works for us and I'm here to tell you that the food is DELICIOUS!
The Turkey Butters have been purchased and tins of chocolate chip cookies and Fire Crackers (see I Love The Taste Of... for the recipe) are ready to go. I baked a couple of loaves of banana bread and two pies. I made a  Chocolate Pecan Bourbon pie, which if it tastes as good as it looks I'll share the recipe with you and a lattice topped cherry pie. So, see some of the dinner will be home made.

Just pretend that there are two pies in the carriers

I hope you all feel as blessed as I do this Thanksgiving. There is just so much to be thankful for. Safe travels to you and I will chat with you again next week. Happy Thanksgiving!
Sally

No comments: