Monday, November 12, 2012

Finally Finished

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that it has taken me 2 1/2 years to finish this tiny, little quilt hanging. I bought it the summer that we moved to Louisville at my local quilt shops Christmas in July sale. I started it right away in hopes of having it done by Christmas. When that didn't happen, I packed it away. I took it out the next summer thinking that surely I could get it finished for Christmas number 2 in our Kentucky home. Obviously that didn't happen either. This year I was determined to get it done, and low and behold here it is. Cute as can be and FINISHED! I can't believe we will be celebrating our third Christmas in Louisville this year.
 Time flies.


On to my next unfinished project. The race is on to see how many I can finish before the end of the year.
Sally

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought I posted how cute I thought this was, but I'm not seeing it. Oh well...It is still adorable!