Sunday, November 4, 2012

Indian Corn

From this
To this
And finally this!
 My Age of Brass and Steam Shawl is finished. I can't tell you how fun this was to make. From start to finish this fiber was a delight. It was a Blueface Swirl from Gale's Art called Indian Corn. Perfect. After I spun it, I two plyed it for barber poling. You never know how your homespun is going to knit up, but I really like the stripes that I got with this pattern. I wish I had enough yarn left to make some fingerless mitts, but that just gives me a reason to order some more.

Hope you had a great fall weekend. Did you remember to set your clocks back last night? I sure enjoyed that extra hour of sleep, and waking up to sunlight makes me especially happy.
Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful - and the shawl too! Barb