Friday, April 26, 2013

A Little Bathroom DIY

A while back I was browsing Pinterest and came across an idea. Imagine that... 

 This is the Pin that caught my eye, because as I looked at it I realized that I had one of those 3 tier stands just hanging out doing nothing in my basement. I "ran" downstairs to look for it and low and behold I actually found it. I love when that happens. The only problem was that my stand was a yucky gold color. A can of black spray paint and a day without any rain and now I have pretty "new" bathroom storage.
I forgot to take a before picture of the stand, but here is what the bathroom counter looked like.
Before
I think I have a need to fill all empty spots.  I don't like clutter, but I also don't like too much space.
After
 I'm very happy with the results of this project. I'm still playing around with what to put on the plates, but for now I think I'll live with this look.
Hope you have some fun projects planned for the weekend.
Sally

No comments: