Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm a Survivor

Spring has finally sprung here in Louisville and part of me really wishes that it would hurry up and get over with. I forget how bad the pollen is while all of these beautiful trees are budding and blooming. My poor car is covered in yellow dust at the moment. Good thing Alan refilled my windshield wiper fluid last weekend. Really, I don't mean to complain. I love the warmer weather.  I just hate all of the sneezing and itchy eyes that go along with it. Before everything stated to POP last weekend I took a few pictures of some of my plants that managed to survive the winter. I don't know how they do it. A week ago everything just looked dead, and then the magic happens.
Two pretty Pansy blossoms

Rosemary

Mint

Curly Parsley

Flat Leaf Parsley

Thyme
 Hopefully spring is doing it's thing where you live too. With the Kentucky Derby just a little over two weeks away Louisville is getting it's self ready.
Sally

No comments: