Saturday, January 8, 2011

Catch Up Saturday

So, the first full week of January has passed by in a blur. Are you keeping all of your resolutions? Every year I make the same ones. I'm hoping that 2011 is the year I can say that I accomplished them all so that next year I can start on some new ones. I'm sure my list looks pretty much like everyone Else's, with maybe a few exceptions. Going with the "Less is more" motto of this blog here is what I'm striving for this year:


Eat less


Exercise more


Sleep more


Worry less


Yoga more


Read more


Craft more


Correspond more


Complain less (I'm just throwing that one in cause I need another "less")


There you have it. I'll keep you posted. As you can see from the picture one of the reasons that I need more sleep is because not only do I share a bed with Alan, but also George and Maggie. It just might be that what I really need is a bigger bed.


Be sure to check out the other updated sections at the top of this blog.

Sally

No comments: