Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What A Way To Start 2011



So, I started the new year off with a root canal. How about you?

Honestly this is something that I wish I had had done a long time ago, well at least some time in 2010. It is my first one and I have to tell you that I was feeling very uncomfortable about the process. I hate to say this because it makes me sound like a baby, but I hate going to the dentist. As far as I can remember I always have, so I'm guessing I always will. My Mom was the Queen of healthy teeth hygiene. I have been going to the dentist twice a year for cleanings(not to mention fillings etc..) since I was three years old. That's at least 90 dental visits to date not including all of the times I had to go just to take own my kids. I figure if I have to go to the dentist twice a year so do they. What's fair is fair. I'm sure they will thank me some day. Thanks Mom.
Sally

No comments: