Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chickens Undercover


When my good friends Jacqueline and Joni came to visit last fall, we did a little shopping. That's probably not very shocking. We shopped at one of my favorite malls, the one with William-Sanoma and Pottery Barn. That's probably not a surprise either. Anyway, Joni bought one of these glass dome cover things (which I'm sure has a real name). She took it home and is using it to decorated her kitchen. She sent me a picture of how she used it during the holidays, but it's on my phone and I can't figure out how to get it onto my computer. Take my word for it. It was cute. If you know Joni, you know that she's a pretty "cool" lady. In my attempt to be cool just like her I decided that maybe I should get one too. So I did.
Now comes the problem, what to put under the dome? I've tried several things and just haven't been happy with them. I was thinking that maybe I'm just not meant to be cool. But then, I happened upon these chickens at Hobby Lobby and decided to give them a try. What do you think? Cool? Not so cool? I can't decide.


Sally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let PETA find out about this treatment of chickens! Barb

Angela said...

The chickens rock! Too bad the pig's history...a farm theme would have been sweet...