Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Kind of Weekend

It's Sunday evening and we are getting ready to watch the Golden Globe's. I usually have a strong dislike for Sunday evenings. The weekend goes by so quickly and then it's time to start the work week all over. This weekend zipped past too, but somehow I managed to fit in most of my favorite things. We picked Grace up from UK Friday night. It's a long story, but the short version is that the weather was supposed to get bad and she has "another" dentist appointment on Monday. She enjoyed her 4 days back at school and 3 days of class.
Saturday morning I got up early so that I could attend the first 2011 Block of the Month Club meeting at my local quilt shop. I wasn't going to join, but now that I've been to the meeting and finished my first block I'm so glad that I did. Check out my projects heading at the top to see more. Saturday afternoon we finally made it to a movie at the "cheap" theater just around the corner. All shows are only $3.00. That's just $9.00 for all three of us. We saw Love and Other Drugs and really enjoyed it. If you want to know more about the movie look under Books and Movies at the top. Sunday I shopped, cooked, knitted and sewed. Might sound like a boring weekend to you, but I enjoyed every minute.
Sally

1 comment:

Alan said...

I can't believe you'd take your teenage daughter to see that filth. What kind of parents are you?