Thursday, January 27, 2011

Do You Eat Breakfast?


I am a huge breakfast fan. I honestly can't imagine getting by with just a cup of coffee. Don't get me wrong, I've gotta have the coffee, but there really is more to breakfast. One of my new favorite things is Quaker Hearty Medleys
I like the apple cranberry almond flavor. It really does fill me up and that way I know I can make it until lunch. The other thing that I want to say about breakfast is that all of the hype about how people who eat breakfast tend to weigh less than those who choose to skip it, is in my opinions a bunch of hooey. If all it took to loose weight was a good , healthy breakfast, I would be at my goal weight by now. Really. Where do these guys come up with this stuff? All I know is that I LOVE breakfast and I'm going to keep on eating it regardless. There you have it. My weekly rant.
Sally

1 comment:

Angela said...

Of course I eat breakfast! (despite the hooey, not because of it) And just for the record, I measure out my serving of Old Fashioned oats from the large round box, cook them on the stove in low-fat milk for extra sticking-power, do NOT add sugar, do include fresh fruit (cherries, blueberries, figs in season; bananas usually) and often walnuts...mmmm...especially good on these cold mornings. However, my breakfast doesn't look quite like yours...somehow eating it in the car on the way to my first appointment takes away from the presentation somewhat...