Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cold, Snowy, Weekend


We woke up to a very chilly Saturday morning. From the sound of it pretty much all of you did too. It was actually 8 degrees, but by the time I thought to take a picture of our thermometer it got a little warmer. I keep telling myself that it's colder in Iowa, and for some reason that makes me feel a little better. Sorry Iowa friends.

My main goal and accomplishment for the day was to clean the house. How boring, but so needed. I prefer to do my cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping on one of my days off from work, but my little "fill-in" job at the yarn shop took up all of my extra time this week. I do enjoy the way the house looks and smells when it's clean, I just wish that it lasted longer. We already have little doggy footprints all over the hardwood floors. Lovely. Makes you ask yourself, Why bother?


My other great idea was to send Alan to the park to take some pictures. I think we need documentation of what Brown Park looks like in the middle of winter. I told him to be sure and get a shot of the sign. That meant that he had to get out of the car and walk around a bit. I think he did a great job! Thanks honey.

















Sally

No comments: